Thursday, April 14, 2011

Visiting Papa at the Firestation

We went to Oma's work next but I guess I didn't take any pictures...sorry Mom.  The world of State Farm systems is extremely exciting but I guess since it didn't have big trucks or songs, I didn't feel the need to take a snap shot.  Maybe next time.  After there, we went to the fire station to see Papa/my dad.  Liam loves fire trucks and kept saying "Papa wooo wooo"  He got to sit in the trucks and check out a lot of the buttons.  After one time of watching Papa, he figured out how to turn on the big red lights all by himself.  We sure hope the fire trucks were ready when they were needed and that Liam left things how he found them.  Liam wore his "Papa coat" and Lil Chief shirt, which the other firefighters loved.  





Talking on the radio



Watching the ambulance come in




2 comments:

Alice said...

Such wonderful pictures. Happy papa for sure!!

Renee said...

Les looks like he could be Liam's dad...and Luke & Tori's kids could be Liam's siblings. Funny how much everyone looks alike...some families are just like that!